Last Updated: 05/11/2018
Items that are delivered free of charge are clearly noted on the product pages. When noted, this is for Free Standard Curbside Delivery with a lift gate service and ONLY applies to residential retail customer orders within the domestic 48 continental and contiguous United States. Some restrictions do apply. Please call us at 832-559-3088 or email us at here for details, shipping quotes or pricing for Special Delivery Services.
- Unless otherwise specified, all orders are shipped by a common carrier, and are shipped out as advertised brand new and good condition. Swing Sets are delivered for “Curbside Delivery”. Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your items to the curb at the end of your driveway, or if accessible, to your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items, or removal of packaging materials.
- If the shipping address is changed after the shipment has been picked up by the motor freight carrier it constitutes as a re-consignment and additional charges will be applicable.
- After your system is picked up by the common carrier, you will receive an email with a “Receiver Letter of Instruction” for you to review and the “Bill of Lading” with your tracking information.
- Upon arrival into the nearest carrier terminal, an appointment clerk with the designated carrier will call you to setup an appointment for delivery. You must setup a delivery appointment as carrier will not deliver without an appointment.
- Deliveries are typically made between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday; however it may be later depending on the delivery driver’s route, distance from the terminal, and possible delays due to unforeseen issues.
- Residential sales orders, your item should be delivered on a tractor trailer, and should include a hydraulic lift gate. The delivery driver’s duty is to remove the order from the trailer and provide curbside delivery. Any requests for additional services will incur extra charges. Therefore, recipients need to double check that the carriers’ delivery receipt to confirm that additional services were NOT performed or notated. If additional services are performed without our knowledge, we reserve the right to bill you as these charges are your responsibility.
- Make sure the amount of boxes being delivered matches the boxes in your shipment.
- Tree Frogs Swing Sets is not responsible for goods damaged during transit. Title to the merchandise and risk of loss or damage in transit or thereafter shall pass to Buyer upon Seller’s delivery of the products to a common carrier for shipment to Buyer, regardless of whether Seller will install or supervise the installment of the product.
- A signature is required for all deliveries. Receiver will be required to sign a delivery receipt and delivery will not occur without it.
- At the time of delivery, customers should inspect all items carefully, and open if necessary prior to signing for the delivery.
- All Items leave our facility brand new and in good condition. It is the customer’s responsibility to examine and inspect all boxes. Please notate on the delivery receipt any and all damage to the merchandise or packaging on the delivery receipt.
- It is the carrier’s responsibility to deliver products in good condition. If the delivery receipt is signed with no exception or damage you release them of all liability.
- Customer assumes all liability once the customer signs the delivery receipt which states “all goods are being accepted in good order” AS THIS voids the carrier’s liability if a claim is to be filed at a later date.
- Do not refuse delivery even if merchandise is damaged. Note any and all damage to the merchandise on the delivery receipt to ensure coverage by the carrier’s liability. It can be quicker to file a claim on a partial shipment versus the entire shipment. Items damaged during transit are rare, but it is extremely important that you check for possible damage in order to secure proper settlement from the carrier.
- Items damaged during transit are rare, but it is extremely important that you check for possible damage in order to secure proper settlement from the carrier.
- Slides can be the most likely to sustain severe damage in transit, so check the Slide carefully.
- Verify the slide is not scratched or dented at time of delivery.
- If the slide is damaged please do not refuse delivery of the pallet(s). Please write the following on the delivery receipt, “Slide Damaged at time of delivery”. Simply email us the delivery receipt and photos of damage and we will send a replacement slide the following business day. In the meantime, you can still set build the swingset while the replacement is in transit.
- If your shipment seems to be delayed, contact the shipping company directly using your tracking number. They will have the most up to date info on the status of your shipment.
- Do not refuse delivery of any of the merchandise that is damaged. Note any and all damage to the merchandise on the delivery receipt to ensure coverage by the carrier’s liability.
- If the outside packaging is damaged or the carrier driver will not wait for you to inspect for damage write “Subject to Inspection” next to your name at time of delivery.
Please note, if you live down a road, development, or driveway that the delivery truck cannot access, your delivery will not be able to be completed. This may require you to pick up the order at the local terminal or arrange for final delivery yourself. Also, additional shipping charges may apply for remote areas or extraordinary delivery requirements including, but not limited to, low power lines, narrow lanes, tractor trailer restrictions, bridge or ferry expenses, etc.
Any shipments returned to sender marked Undeliverable, or otherwise similar nature, are subject to a 20% restocking fee plus any shipping charges incurred by Tree Frogs Swingsets for the initial shipment to the customer and/or the shipment cost back to Tree Frogs Swingsets. Collect shipments will not be accepted. Free shipping only applies when the Customer keeps the merchandise. See Return and Cancellation Policies here for more information.