JumpSport PowerBounce™ Features
Those who have tested the new PowerBounce™ system have this to say about it: “Astonishing”, “Awesome”, and simply “Wow!”
This state-of-the-art technology improves both shock-absorption and bounce performance. It’s the first and only single-bed trampoline that can be tuned for different age, weight, and skill levels, yet it also broadens the performance spectrum so that jumpers with a wider range of weights and skill levels can safely enjoy the same setup.
The heart of the PowerBounce system is our patented TripleStage-DualSpring™ assembly. Each assembly consists of two High-Performance springs mounted on our PowerArm™ fitting. The upper, Primary Spring locks the PowerArm™ into the V-ring, while the lower, PowerSpring™ attaches to one of the PowerArm’s three stages–the top, middle, or bottom setting.
Soar to new levels! The PowerArm™ linkages work like levers as the PowerSprings stretch, and this significantly improves the bounce performance. The bottom setting provides the best combination of shock absorption and performance because it super-stages the springs.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 – 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport’s games and accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- “Movement is the door to learning” – Paul E. Dennison. Our games enhance visual acuity and stimulate and build neural networks that improve learning ability.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: skiing, snow/wake boarding, cheer leading, etc.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability
- Fun, healthy alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard.
- Net acts as a security fence to discourage unauthorized use of your trampoline.